Blood glucose records

Status
Not open for further replies.

Docb

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
I have often mentioned that I use an Access database to keep my blood glucose records. I have fiddling with it and thought some might be interested in the home page:
1681387119674.png
I can add blood glucose readings with date and time, hba1c results and medication changes in the tables at the top.
Bottom left is summary sheet giving average blood glucose over last 30 days, 90 days and average waking bg over the last 90 days all of which update as data is entered. I have now added a predicted HbA1c based on the correlations I have relating actual HbA1c readings to average blood glucose in the 90 days before they were taken. Bottom right is a series of clickable labels which when clicked will produce what are to me useful graphs including one which will plot average variation through the day for any time period covered by the underlying database.

If anybody has any ideas for any other calculated parameters then shout out. If nothing else I will have the challenge of trying to produce them.

EDIT . my cut and paste has come out a bit fuzzy. I will leave it up but experiment to see if I can come up with something better - its pin sharp in the original.

EDIT . my cut and paste has come out a bit fuzzy. I will leave it up but experiment to see if I can come up with something better - its pin sharp in the original.

I suspect the forum software may downsample uploaded images to save space? If you upload the image to a webserver, you would be able to place that image with the ‘image’ button in the toolbar.

Back when I was crunching my data points more regularly I would export all fingerstick readings via CSV into a spreadsheet to keep an eye on things.

Alongside the things you are already noting the only others I kept an eye on were numbers of readings at certain benchmarks and as a proportion of the whole.

1681466102348.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back