Blog Roll?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SacredHeart

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Just a suggestion, but as a few people (inc myself and Northerner) have blogs, would there be any point in having some sort of sticky with links to good sites and any blogs by forum members?

Oh, and I have two new posts up, including my battle with a bar of fudge. (Which continues)

That's not a bad idea, y'know! I'll put one up in the 'In the News' section, for want of a better place - I know Admin is thinking of some new sections in the future so it can always be moved later.🙂

Just a suggestion, but as a few people (inc myself and Northerner) have blogs, would there be any point in having some sort of sticky with links to good sites and any blogs by forum members?

Oh, and I have two new posts up, including my battle with a bar of fudge. (Which continues)

A bar of Fudge eh?? you have me intrigued now !! :confused::confused:

Very good idea by the way !! 🙂

OK, I've added a thread in 'In the News' with some instructions on how it will be used...🙂

My blog isn't entirely diabetes, theres work stuff other health stuff so not sure if it'll be of interest, but might put it up int hat thread anyway. I am bad at updating though, get bored quite quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back