SB2015

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I am experiencing some blips with using the forum. This happened yesterday too

Duplicating posts
Not allowing me to react to a post
Not posting a thread I have started.

It seems to prevent me from posting threads for 2 minutes or so
Maybe I missed the implementation of this.

Weird. Anyone else? Any help @everydayupsanddowns

I am experiencing some blips with using the forum. This happened yesterday too

Duplicating posts
Not allowing me to react to a post
Not posting a thread I have started.

It seems to prevent me from posting threads for 2 minutes or so
Maybe I missed the implementation of this.

Weird. Anyone else? Any help @everydayupsanddowns
It seems to be a general problem for a day or two.

Thanks for flagging. We have our technical architect working on this as 'type'. 🙂

Just checking to see if it's actually sorted yet.

Oooh! - Looks like it has! Good.
Fingers crossed! Although, seems to be sporadic so let us know if you experience any further problems. I'm just waiting to hear back from the technical architect to confirm the fix (hopefully!).

Just deleted a duplicate post @Anna DUK so it has not quite gone yet! At least it is not like yesterday afternoon, that was manic.

Just deleted a duplicate post @Anna DUK so it has not quite gone yet! At least it is not like yesterday afternoon, that was manic.
Thanks for flagging the latest one. I guess we're a step in the right direction if we've improved from yesterday but who knows what's on the Gremlins' agenda! Watch this space... 😱

@Docb - is whatever device you use set to automatically delete its cache overnight? We may be old fashioned and only normally use our laptops to access forums, but know that's what both the laptops do. So, I merely assumed that's why mine's OK now. No idea whatever really whether that's true or not!

I think(?) this was fixed earlier in the day by the forum architect. (my hunch is that is was connected to threads which had push notifications enabled by one or more member). Fingers crossed the gremlins leave us be for a while!

@trophywench ....

Nah, I don't do any of that stuff. Was a problem with the server software it would seem and appropriate jiggery pokery has been done. Looks like it is all working properly........ until the next time somebody updates something somewhere and waits for complaints to see if they have bu**ered anything and some fix is needed.

That approach, only getting something roughly right and then using the consumer to identify what they have missed, is probably Microsofts most lasting contribution to the world of computing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back