Birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayray119

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Pronouns
She/Her
So on the 10th of janurry its my birthday and im nervois to celebrate epasailly after its so close after christmas.

Why does having a birthday 3 weeks after Christmas make you nervous?

Why does having a birthday 3 weeks after Christmas make you nervous?
Im nervous to celerbate because at the monment its still the christmas period.

Are you worried about your numbers running too high?

Yep. Or just messed up in gernal

You can never manage to get your numbers spot on! Perfection is literally impossible because of the amount of different factors that affect BG . If this makes you feel any better this is my numbers for today
E06E4072-36C3-4B20-A410-45AE1DAC1727.png

Last edited:
So on the 10th of janurry its my birthday and im nervois to celebrate epasailly after its so close after christmas.
Simple solution is don't celebrate Christmas or Birthday 🙂 But then that's as silly as worrying about it isn't it? 🙂

If you keep on worrying about silly things like that then you will develop worry warts which is not good either. So stop worrying and enjoy life. Just count the carbs and inject accordingly and you will be fine.

You can never manage to get your numbers spot on! Perfection is literally impossible because of the amount of different factors that affect BG . If this makes you feel any better this is my numbers for today
View attachment 19613
Heres mine

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-12-30-11-40-41.png
    Screenshot_2021-12-30-11-40-41.png
    105.5 KB · Views: 7
One of the things i dont like about the libre app is telling you how much time you been in target in the lass 24 hours.

One of the things i dont like about the libre app is telling you how much time you been in target in the lass 24 hours.
Don’t look at the at part if it bothers you? I’m not sure why it being Christmas period would be a problem for diabetes, isn’t like you’re eating unusually every day for months, there’s maybe 1 day you eat more than usual on Christmas Day, and 1 day you might drink a bit on New Years Eve, but other than that most people just eat normal food don’t they?

Don’t look at the at part if it bothers you? I’m not sure why it being Christmas period would be a problem for diabetes, isn’t like you’re eating unusually every day for months, there’s maybe 1 day you eat more than usual on Christmas Day, and 1 day you might drink a bit on New Years Eve, but other than that most people just eat normal food don’t they?
Bit more then 1 day for me

Bit more then 1 day for me
In all honesty, I think you are just having a pity party (as we all do on the odd occasion)
If it really bothers you that much just change your eating habits. There are very few who binge eat for days on end over Christmas, so join the club of the normal peeps 🙂

In all honesty, I think you are just having a pity party (as we all do on the odd occasion)
If it really bothers you that much just change your eating habits. There are very few who binge eat for days on end over Christmas, so join the club of the normal peeps 🙂
Not brige eating exactlly just going out for meals and vistinf familly. And when someones peearparing you a roast dinner you cant say no 🙂. Happy with today though

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-12-30-19-46-43.png
    Screenshot_2021-12-30-19-46-43.png
    104 KB · Views: 3
Not brige eating exactlly just going out for meals and vistinf familly. And when someones peearparing you a roast dinner you cant say no 🙂. Happy with today though
So what's the problem???? Just count the carbs and enjoy your meal.

Sorry though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back