Big Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Hi. Joined on Monday feeling Ill , totally depressed and frustrated that I could not get my sugars under control.
I have read through several pages on here and found it a great help. From recipes, medical, peaks after eating certain foods etc etc.

Since Monday when my sugars were jumping from 8 to 14 - not high for some of you guys but making me feel lousy.
The Last 2 day's I have got them stable at 6.8 - 7.2.

Great site - Learned so much this week and Thanks all again.

Celebratory Slim line due tonight - Or something a bit stronger.
Wasn't expecting to feel this way last Monday

Cheers Roy

Anyone have problems with Peas and sweetcorn - made the numbers jump

Hi Roy, so pleased the site has helped as it has many others. Peas and sweetcorn do have quite high sugar content compared to most other veg, so definitely something to allow for.🙂

Hope you enjoy the slimline! 🙂

really glad we've been able to help
hope your levels continue to be good :D

Thanks again - cooked carrots as well? need to read more. hmmm

Sam - Good luck on Tuesday with the new job.
Hmm chocolate - If only

All root veggies tend to be carby. Carrots are considerably better for the BG when uncooked though.

Lindt 85% choc. One square daily - for its medicinal purposes of course 😉

Glad we have been able to help.

The thing that does it for me is parsnips, I like them but thy are so carb laden...

hey roy so pleased this place and us have helped you , carry on the good work

Hi. Joined on Monday feeling Ill , totally depressed and frustrated that I could not get my sugars under control.
I have read through several pages on here and found it a great help. From recipes, medical, peaks after eating certain foods etc etc.

Since Monday when my sugars were jumping from 8 to 14 - not high for some of you guys but making me feel lousy.
The Last 2 day's I have got them stable at 6.8 - 7.2.

Great site - Learned so much this week and Thanks all again.

Celebratory Slim line due tonight - Or something a bit stronger.
Wasn't expecting to feel this way last Monday

Cheers Roy

Anyone have problems with Peas and sweetcorn - made the numbers jump

Hello and Welcome , I'ts good to hear that you are feeling so much better and possitive with things :D:D enjoy your Slim line !!! :D

Hi Roy..

Welcome to the forum....Glad to hear you feeling better and we've all helped...thats why we all a big extended family...lol

Sweetcorn and peas...as AJL said very carby...have problems with Nathan and sweetcorn...peas not to bad

Heidi
🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back