'big night in'

Status
Not open for further replies.

bev

Relationship to Diabetes
Parent
Hi all,
I wont be doing the 'big night in' next week as we have a busy week and not sure if i will have the time. Its Alex's birthday on monday and we are doing some nice things - so if anyone else would like to sort it out that would be great, otherwise, we will be back to normal the week after.🙂Bev

Hope Alex has a great birthday Bev xxx

Hope he has a great day,be nice for you to have time off from the big night in lol, i cant take part this week anyway.

Hi Bev ..

Hope Alex has a brill birthday .. and you all have a great time ..

Heidi
xx🙂

🙂
Hi all,
I wont be doing the 'big night in' next week as we have a busy week and not sure if i will have the time. Its Alex's birthday on monday and we are doing some nice things - so if anyone else would like to sort it out that would be great, otherwise, we will be back to normal the week after.🙂Bev

Hi Bev

Happy birthday to Alex, hope you have lots of fun. It was Jessica's birthday yesterday and we went to Cosmo in Hastings and are now at mum's for more birthday stuff and also my mum's birthday tomorrow !!

We got the bolus totally right for Cosmo, amazing. We did 80 carbs (guess for the whole meal, didn't measure anything) and ddid 50/50 over 5 hours. We had no spike or high at all.

🙂

Pass on birthday wishes for me Bev!

Now I hope you've worked out the bolus for Alex's cake....😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back