big night in wednesday 17th is it going ahead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steff

Little Miss Chatterbox
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Hiya hope im not stepping on anyones toes but i was just wondering are we going to do pizza on wednesday just i will be going out tomorrow to get the ingredients so need to know, i will leave it up to bev to do her usual results page where we leave it clean until the results come in. ANy thoughts? will people be doing it or waiting for the fajitas on 24th?

Cheers x

I hope so, I'm gonna persuade wifey tonight about that! I leant quite a lot about chips t'other week, so hopefull will learn something here too, I know a lot of people here have used the phrase or a similar one to evil pizza, so maybe we can all learn something if we do it?? No worries steff my toes wouldn't feel it anyway!🙄

I hope so, I'm gonna persuade wifey tonight about that! I leant quite a lot about chips t'other week, so hopefull will learn something here too, I know a lot of people here have used the phrase or a similar one to evil pizza, so maybe we can all learn something if we do it?? No worries steff my toes wouldn't feel it anyway!🙄

lol well yes Rossi i guess it wont be for all like you said i have seen a few saying pizza is evil but if enough do it then it can be as succsessful as the other 2 experiments.

Ow my toe! Just joking Steph!:D

I think (?) we had decided that it would be better to do pizza this week as its pancake tuesday and the fajhitas are similar to pancakes.

So yes - its pizza on wednesday! I will go and put a thread up to invite everyone - sorry i forgot!🙂Bev

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back