Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bev

Relationship to Diabetes
Parent
Hi all,

I havent had many replies offering any more choices yet and we need time to vote - so i hope you dont mind - i am just putting up 4 choices.🙂

For type 1's its 'basal testing night'!😱

For type 2's - feel free to add bread - but results will be more interesting if you dont!🙂Bev

Hi Bev i have gone for salad ill have any of what was mentioned so dont really mind im easy.

Can't beat a bit of egg and bacon. Love it !! I can't eat cheese but there again I realise this is for Jessica, not me !!

We could actually alternate from now on, couldn't we, ie low carb, carb etc etc maybe, although type 1 wouldn't need to basal test every other week and it is the carbs we are looking at to see what happens and it may through up some ideas for type 2's that they hadn't realised they could have.

We could have cous cous one week as the carb, mixed with roasted veg and/or meat !!

i voted for chicken salad🙂

Voting will finish at 6pm today -(i forgot to put a closing time on the poll).:DBev

I know - but i am so busy looking out for anyone camping in my garden and playing Kate Bush - i just dont have the time to sort these things out!😛🙂Bev

Unfortunately there is not a hope in hell I can get Jessica to have a plate of salad however nicely I can tart it up. I will have it though if that is the outcome but for Jessica, I will have to do something else. Its quite hard getting a child to eat lettuce and she hates tomatoes etc. Nightmare really but there you go. 🙂

I know - but i am so busy looking out for anyone camping in my garden and playing Kate Bush - i just dont have the time to sort these things out!😛🙂Bev

hehehehehehe :D

Unfortunately there is not a hope in hell I can get Jessica to have a plate of salad however nicely I can tart it up. I will have it though if that is the outcome but for Jessica, I will have to do something else. Its quite hard getting a child to eat lettuce and she hates tomatoes etc. Nightmare really but there you go. 🙂

Adreinne is they anything she would have on the poll?like the bacon and eggs,i dont think bev is that much as a taskmaster that she would mind if some did not go with the winning vote .:D🙂😛

HAS ANYONE SPOTTED THE DELIBERATE MISTAKE? It doesnt matter what we choose - its all carb free!!!!!!!!DOH😱:D:D::DBev

COME ON PEOPLE GET YOUR VOTES IN, theres not long left,All those that had plenty to say about what we ate the last 4 weeks well now you got your chance to join in with this carb free week !!!!

HAS ANYONE SPOTTED THE DELIBERATE MISTAKE? It doesnt matter what we choose - its all carb free!!!!!!!!DOH😱:D:D::DBev

Ah yes but there is the fat content to think about and also eggs !! One of our friends has to bolus for eggs for one of her sons, not the other mind you. She allows 6 carbs per egg !! Don't anyone ask why, she just has to.

Adreinne is they anything she would have on the poll?like the bacon and eggs,i dont think bev is that much as a taskmaster that she would mind if some did not go with the winning vote .:D🙂😛

Yes she would eat the others except salmon and poached eggs unless it was smoked salmon as she loves that. She has refined taste does my girl. She would rather have a pot of caviar and a teaspoon with some black olives thrown in. 🙂

Oh its getting close now it may be bacon and eggs yet, mind if that wins ill have to have abit more then that or i will be starving .🙂

Well went out and got all the greens in etc , went for chicken salad in the end was gonna be egg but changed my mind, suffice to say im DEFINETLY on my own with this one tonight my o/h and lad would need to be heavily sudated to eat this lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back