Big Day Out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugarbum

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Well, its Wednesday 1st July 2009....and I am off to get my pump! The Medtronic Veo in "Moonshine silver"! I feel like a child at Christmas!

I got a call from my DSN on Monday and it was agony going to work yesterday (I work in the same hospital) and knowing that lovely pump was upstairs with my name on and i couldnt have it till today!

Thanks Northerner for the photobucket instructions on another link, I shall upload a pic or 2 later.

Stay well in the heat people, lots of love x

Good luck sugarbum!

I would have been tempted to go and have a peak! will be really interested to find out how you get on. Have you decided to start blogging?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited for you! Please put a blog on - i want to know everything from taking it out the packet!:D Bev xxxxxx

Woohoo! You sound so excited and so you should be! :D Let us all know how it goes 🙂

Wooooo Fantastic news !! I'm so pleased that your wait is finally over 🙂🙂 Keep us updated on how everything goes. 🙂🙂

Good luck with the pump.

I wonder how many seconds it will take for you to learn how to bolus for a biscuit...:D

Good luck, everyone who has a pump here has said it made a difference for the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back