Bg meters

Status
Not open for further replies.

caroleann

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
I have had an idea dont know if its any help but i get free meters now and again i used to give them to the doctors sugery but the nurse said just to bin them now,i have an accuchek aviva never been used that im willing to pass on to some one who needs it free of charge obviously,so i was thinking could this be another service that the forum could offer.
Carole

Thats a great idea Caroleanne i cant offer any to anyone at the moment as i have no spare but if this was to be ok with the moderators i would certainly in the future.

karanigal kindly donated me a spare, 🙂

I think it is a great idea. If anyone has a spare meter they are not going to use (preferably still in its un opened box for hygene reasons), do let us know. I know some other forum users have had problems getting meters.

Well if anyone is in need of a monitor they are more then welcome to my aviva although i did open it just to have a look i have never used it,i prefer my compact.

Don't forget folks, if you are swapping personal details like adresses, do it in a personal message for your own safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back