BG levels

Status
Not open for further replies.

WendyB61

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
I can’t seem to get my readings down to Under 10 , I’m type 2 no meds and don’t want to go on meds, I had it all under control always between 4 and 7 then was a bit silly and started to eat anything I wanted and now I can’t get them down, any suggestions?

Maybe you have simply filled up all the storage and the levels are going to stay high until they drain - like a flooded landscape where the streams and rivers are being filled up from the drenched soil days after the rain has stopped.
Perhaps some gentle exercise, longer intervals between eating and perhaps slightly fewer carbs each day will restore control.

I can’t seem to get my readings down to Under 10 , I’m type 2 no meds and don’t want to go on meds, I had it all under control always between 4 and 7 then was a bit silly and started to eat anything I wanted and now I can’t get them down, any suggestions?
How long have you been trying to get your level back down, you may need to be stricter than you were before to get them moving, a bit more testing and making changes if needed. Keep well hydrated and do a bit more walking if you can.

How long have you been trying to get your level back down, you may need to be stricter than you were before to get them moving, a bit more testing and making changes if needed. Keep well hydrated and do a bit more walking if you can.
A couple of months now, I’m thinking of going on shakes for a couple of weeks, will try some walking now the weather is getting better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back