BG & Garmin Connect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

indio02

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
I use Garmin Connect to monitor most of my health metrics but was wondering if there was a way to manually record BG levels? I can manually enter blood pressure readings for instance.
Thanks

I have a watchface on my Fenix 6 that shows BG, etc., however I don't get a graph of that data in the Garmin Connect Dashboard. It may be recorded somewhere, but I've not looked at the export data for some time.

I can see BG when I record an activity using my Garmin bike headunit (I guess the same would be true of the watch as long as you enable the relevant datafield on the data pages for the activity in question).

That doesn't really help you though, sorry!

Yes a libre2, there's nothing available that just uses a sensor on a watch (despite the many adverts online!)

Thanks.... not looking for a sensor as I'm happy to prick my finger for the reading I was wondering if there was a field in GarminConnect that I could manually store the data. I can add just about everything else inc. hydration, blood pressure, calories etc

You can make custom datafields in a ConnectIQ watchface and those values will then be stored in the fit file for an activity, again I'm not sure whether the data are saved outside of activities/how to access them - that's about as far as my knowledge stretches I'm afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back