better than i thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

twinnie

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
well thats me back from the dsn my lastest hb1c was 7.5 down from 8.9
she changed my insulin dose and i had a good cry up there
spoke in depth with the dietian about my creon .hopefully thats me back on track as 18 months ago my hb1c was 5.3 so i want that back dont go back untill jan so fingers crossed i will start feeling a lot better

Last edited:
hope you do feel better soon but 7.5 from nearly 9 is ace!:D pat on the back me thinks:D

hope you do feel better soon but 7.5 from nearly 9 is ace!:D pat on the back me thinks:D

thanks rossi i have been beating myself up about it as apart from a massive 13,6 on diagoise i have always have a low hb1c 5-6 but its coming down so i doing something right

Hope you are feeling better soon. You're doing all the right things.

Twinnie, great result, you should be very proud, we know its NOT easy! lots of love xx

well done vickie pat on the back time hun x

Well done on your result.

thanks guys you really made me smile today:D

Well done Twinnie. Great numbers there.

Now the burning question is how are you going to celebrate?

Soak in the bath with some radox and a glass of wine...?

thats great twinnie, as really good drop so well done.
Sometimes it' s good to have a good cry, I hope you DSN was supportive

well thats me back from the dsn my lastest hb1c was 7.5 down from 8.9
she changed my insulin dose and i had a good cry up there
spoke in depth with the dietian about my creon .hopefully thats me back on track as 18 months ago my hb1c was 5.3 so i want that back dont go back untill jan so fingers crossed i will start feeling a lot better

Well done on your hba1c any drop is good and you should be throughly proud of yourself! I find a good cry about it all helps a lot. Hope your feeling a lot better soon.

Emma x

Well done Twinnie. Great numbers there.

Now the burning question is how are you going to celebrate?

Soak in the bath with some radox and a glass of wine...?

it will have to be a virutal glass of wine not allowed to drink been teeteatol for ten years now 🙂 will treat myself to a nice piece of cake

Well done on your hba1c any drop is good and you should be throughly proud of yourself! I find a good cry about it all helps a lot. Hope your feeling a lot better soon.

Emma x

thanks emma and sofaraway the dietian was more supportive and the two student nurses were great {i always have students in as i am not a normal diabetic:confused:}

Don't get crumbs in the bath...😱:D

you are talking to a woman whos not had any cake sweets or anything nice for at least 6 months there not a chance of any crumbs :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back