Best smart watch for the libre 2 app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Susannemary

Relationship to Diabetes
Carer/Partner
Looking to get my grandson a smartwatch to read him BM he has a Google phone. Just wondered what everyone else has if any.
thank you

Just wondered what everyone else has if any.
@littlevoice359 recently mentioned this one: https://bluejay.website/
I'm not sure whether that would actually work with Libre 2. (I'm imagining installing xDrip+ on the phone (with OOP2) and that that would just work with this watch, but I'm not confident of that.)

I am using a Pixel Watch with Juggluco. Juggluco runs on both the phone and watch (and is a regular application in the app stores). With the latest update it seems to work well. (I previously had a more complex setup also including xDrip+.)

I'm not sure whether it's worth the money just for this purpose (I'm sure either of the recent Samsung watches would work just as well and are a bit cheaper).

Just installing (and using) Juggluco does seem worthwhile: it shows the glucose value on the phone's lock screen without the need to scan, and offers a wider range of options for alarms.

@littlevoice359 recently mentioned this one: https://bluejay.website/
I'm not sure whether that would actually work with Libre 2. (I'm imagining installing xDrip+ on the phone (with OOP2) and that that would just work with this watch, but I'm not confident of that.)

I am using a Pixel Watch with Juggluco. Juggluco runs on both the phone and watch (and is a regular application in the app stores). With the latest update it seems to work well. (I previously had a more complex setup also including xDrip+.)

I'm not sure whether it's worth the money just for this purpose (I'm sure either of the recent Samsung watches would work just as well and are a bit cheaper).

Just installing (and using) Juggluco does seem worthwhile: it shows the glucose value on the phone's lock screen without the need to scan, and offers a wider range of options for alarms.
Thank you for this

I confess I'm not sure for how long I'll keep using this. It seems quite possible that having the value right there on my watch will become just too much after the novelty wears off.

I'm using a ticwatch and diabox and sending the reading to my watch using wearable widgets

Attachments

• 20230110_170037.jpg
    20230110_170037.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back