Best Night Ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

smile4loubie

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO On such a high from my great blood sugar results!! Esp as soo high to start with =)

Thanks Adrienne for all your help
And Thanks Bev for a great night in!

And Thanks to EVERYONE ELSE for your help and support so far! I really appreciate it!:D:D:D:D

Lou ill join you in the celebrations if you dont mind especially after my pizza diasaster last week i am well happy with these results, Bev i have said it many times now but without this idea i dont think id of had any clue about pizza for example , it goes to prove and with evidence behind it that these experiments work work work. x

Last edited:
Go for it Steff!! The more the merrier!! =) xx

Lou - your a star! You have come on leaps and bounds since joining the forum and really tried hard with teaching yourself carb counting - you deserve to see some good results - well done!🙂Bev

Thanks Bev, I couldn't of done it without you all =) xx

Yippee I'm so happy for you both actually, (gosh sounds like an engagement 😉) Lou and Steph, both great results.

Lou are are doing absolutely fantastically. Carb counting is hard to get your head around but once you start there is no turning back and you are doing so well.

Steph, these experiments are brilliant and Bev is a star. It is very interesting for me to see how it works for the pumpers but also how it works comparing results. Steph, your results tonight are great.
🙂

Yippee I'm so happy for you both actually, (gosh sounds like an engagement 😉) Lou and Steph, both great results.

🙂

Shhh we are trying to keep it from lous fiance.🙂

That's the first time in ages I haven't gone into double figures after a meal. I'm so chuffed.

just wanted to agree with everyone else bev great idea 🙂
its been really good for me looking at results and see were i need to make a few changes and even my children are getting involded which is brilliant

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back