Best news ive had in ages

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetsatin

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Hi all
Had my bloods done last wednesday,cholestrol,Hba1c,lipids & full blood count Results as follow
my last Hba1c was 5.3 this one a small drop but still good
Hba1c 5.2
Cholestrol back to normal.
all normal readings
Best news i've had in ages.
Can anyone tell me in gereral what the non diabetic levels are and how low should they be?
I know everyone is different.

Ahhh well done hun i noticed your new tagline at the bottom there when you were on earlier about your hbA congrats im so happy for you nice to have good news for a change xxx

Congratulations!
My GP told me when I got my HbA1c down to 5.2 after diagnosis that a non diabetic would be pleased with that!

Keep up the good work. It may be possible for you to get lower than that. I did with healthy eating and exercise

Richard

Richard

Hi all
Had my bloods done last wednesday,cholestrol,Hba1c,lipids & full blood count Results as follow
my last Hba1c was 5.3 this one a small drop but still good
Hba1c 5.2
Cholestrol back to normal.
all normal readings
Best news i've had in ages.
Can anyone tell me in gereral what the non diabetic levels are and how low should they be?
I know everyone is different.

Dear sweetsatin,

What a terrific result - well done.

Warmest Regards Dodger

Last edited:
Thank you Steff & Richard
I must admit i beat myself up if i get high readings, i take my diabetes too serious , i was told to ease up and treat myself more but i don't want my readings to creep up.
I do have my bad days tho when i don't want to be diabetic anymore.... just like everyone else.

Great news 🙂

I've got my next set of blood tests coming up in a week before another chat with the consultant a week after that. If my results are any where near yours I'll be a happy bunny (I was born in the year of the rabbit!).

Andy

Great news sweetsatin! You've earnt those results!

Best wishes - John

well done hun we're all so pleased for you xxxx

Fantastic results, well done xxx

Well don eyou! Good numbers there SS, hope you keep them up, or down😉

Great results, you have worked hard to achieve them so well done.

Excellent news SS.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back