Best method to track glucose, sleep, food and exercise

honeybee

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Can someone help me with advice - best way to track my glucose, medication taken, sleep patterns, food and exercise. I am having problems with sleep due to sweating - we can't track down what its due to being I have a number of medical issues all going on at the same time. Possibly tracking glucose, food, sleep patterns etc would be helpful but there are so many options.

Lots of info recently is about CGM, I have looked at he Libre and probably would not come under the requirements for the GP to prescribe, also looked at different apps for phones etc - again so many options - some cost, some not - so much information/ options/ differing reviews. Makes the whole situation even more confusing.

I'm sleep deprived already and have struggled with logging lots of information in the past unless its made really easy to do. Its getting easier as kids are now older but still teens so not completely off my plate. Any advice as to what to look at using would be great.

I have used mySugr for several years when I have wanted to log things.

it’s more designed for BG/Insulin/carbs/activity but does have options to log other meds too.

As far as I know there’s still a free version, or you can pay for all the ‘bells and whistles’.

What @everydayupsanddowns suggests. I've used mySugr -free version- for a few years now and it suits me fine, plus I secretly like the little gremlin who either squeals with delight when I enter an in range blood sugar or whines in despair at a high blood sugar. I'm easily pleased! ;):)

I did see that one but didn't seem to get good reviews, always a difficult to assess as normally people review if they are either very happy or very unhappy - end up just trying. I thought it was an all pay app but will look again.

I did see that one but didn't seem to get good reviews, always a difficult to assess as normally people review if they are either very happy or very unhappy - end up just trying. I thought it was an all pay app but will look again.
I am another mysugr user I have been using for years.

Back