Been to the Doctor again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freddie99

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
This doctor I saw today was far more sympathetic towards me. He's given me a two week supply of the anti depressant Citalopram and instructions to return before they run out. Looks like I'll be going back in about ten days then. I also asked if I could have my HbA1c done and he said that's fine and got me to do a multitude of other tests. I'll be ringing back next week to ask about them.

Tom

This doctor I saw today was far more sympathetic towards me. He's given me a two week supply of the anti depressant Citalopram and instructions to return before they run out. Looks like I'll be going back in about ten days then. I also asked if I could have my HbA1c done and he said that's fine and got me to do a multitude of other tests. I'll be ringing back next week to ask about them.

Tom

Good luck Tom, stay strong and positive!

Good luck. This doctor sounds quite supportive. Let us know how you get on.

Well done Tom for going back. Really hope the tablets help you. Keep talking to us if you feel down. I know there are a good few people on here who can help advise on the tablets.

I hope the tablets help you out Tom - glad to hear that you got a more understanding doctor this time.

I am glad this GP has treated you properly, its just a shame the first one didnt. Hope the tablets help with your depression.🙂Bev

Hope things start to turn around for you now Tom, sounds like this gp is a good one!

That is good news Tom, the citalopram should help, i was on them for 3 years and found them very good. Sounds like you have a good dr there.. Hope you begin to feel better soon ..

This doc sounds much better! Glad you got something to help - fingers crossed the citalopram lifts a bit of the weight.

Sending more hugs your way 🙂

One more thing to add to my woes at the moment. I didn't get bloody paid for last week's work. On phoning pay roll and just about being able to ask politely for an explaination it seems that my old monthly contract has yet to be terminated. The contract was terminated on the ninth of last month. I did however receive an advance of some five hundred and sixty pounds at the weekend however, this didn't take into account tax and was only sixty five percent of my salary until that point so there's a bit more cash to come after taxes. I'll be getting last week's wages next week on the twenty fourth.
The only upside to having my original contract terminated is that I will be getting a week's wages from it. I'm not turning my nose up at whatever a weeks wages from a salary of five hundred and twenty a month. Every little helps and I intend to rob them blind!

Tom - I hope that the tablets help you - you have had an awful lot on your plate this year.

Tom, glad to hear GP prescribed Citalopram, helps me.

Hope it helps you too

Glad you managed to get a more sympathetic doctor, hope the tablets help, take care x

Good luck tom i have been on those a month and there doing wonders, hope they work for you.x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back