Been for my 6 month check up

Status
Not open for further replies.

KateR

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
with the DSN today and my Hb1ac was 6.7, the same as last time.:D My blood pressure was steady, my weight wasn't causing her concern and my feet were fine. I was given exercises for my fingers which are trying to give up on me but otherwise she was very pleased with me. *sigh of relief*

with the DSN today and my Hb1ac was 6.7, the same as last time.:D My blood pressure was steady, my weight wasn't causing her concern and my feet were fine. I was given exercises for my fingers which are trying to give up on me but otherwise she was very pleased with me. *sigh of relief*

Well done you, keep it up 🙂 xx

Glad to hear things went well Kate 🙂 Hope that the exercises help with the fingers.

That sounds pretty good to me.

Now get exercising those fingers!

Andy 🙂

Oh Kate, I dream of the day when I only need 6 monthly checks and my HbA is 6.7. I so envy you, very well done.

Oh, and squishy balls! For the hands I mean.😱

Excellent news Kate 🙂

Top notch!

Good work missus 🙂

well done kate 🙂

great news - well done🙂

Oh Kate, I dream of the day when I only need 6 monthly checks and my HbA is 6.7. I so envy you, very well done.

Oh, and squishy balls! For the hands I mean.😱

The DSN recommended them so must look out for one.:D

The DSN recommended them so must look out for one.:D

I found mine in the Early Learning Centre. I got a pack of three small soft balls, but I suppose any such place would do them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back