Been back to see Dafne

Status
Not open for further replies.

grandma

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
well I went back to the Dafne 6 week call back yesterday. And told then how ill I have been and BG high, and what the Doctor had said about putting BI back up to what it was before. Thy were a bit suprised and said O.K. but they think that I might have had some kind of viras and just to keep testing my bloods, because I might go back to having hypos at night. So I might have to drop it agen. Well yesterday and today Bgs fine 6.3 5.6 6.3 6.9 so feeling a lot better now hope iy stayes that way thanks for all your help everyone.🙂

Great things are getting back to normal. Even if you didn't get a full blown cold or anything, there seem to be a lot of virus type things about.

Great things are getting back to normal. Even if you didn't get a full blown cold or anything, there seem to be a lot of virus type things about.

Thanks Caroline but I told them that I wasent ill and the only thing was that my BGs were that high I had been to the Doctors and even she said I diden have anything so I will see what developes but feel fine now BGs are back down. Realy confused now when thy are telling me to put it back down. Well I go back to see Dafne nurse on Thursday so Ill see how it goes thanks.🙂

Thats great news..........they are right, test as much as possible and cut out as many variables as possible, then you will know, to the best you can, whats going on.....:D

Hi Grandma - I think they are saying that you should carry on as you are but if things change and you get night time hypos then you might have to drop the basal to solve that problem. It sounds like they don't trust your Dr or are not happy at being over-ruled.

Thats great news..........they are right, test as much as possible and cut out as many variables as possible, then you will know, to the best you can, whats going on.....:D

Thanks Ill let you know how I get on sofar I have been great today, but getting a bit worred about tonight just incase it dose drop, just trial and error I gess. I told them all about this site and how good you have all been. So thy made a note of it.🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back