Bayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

scotty

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Moan- Bayer realley are doing my head in now, Well there site, there Glucofacts software for my usb lead has not been able to download for nearly 2 months now, what is the point of them having a usb lead if they can not even have the software on the site to download.😡

I am getting sick of writing down my results pre meal and after, plus my book always gets blood on it,if i had the usb i could show this my dsn or email her my readings, if they think i am going to pay twenty five quid for the other usb they can think again.

Moan over

Scotty

scotty, you should be able to just plug the USB meter in and get the gucofacts. I had no problems whatsoever downloading the programme onto my computer.

Phone them. They might be able to help

scotty, you should be able to just plug the USB meter in and get the gucofacts. I had no problems whatsoever downloading the programme onto my computer.

Phone them. They might be able to help

No i have tryed it loads of time, i need the glucofacts deluxe software off there bayer site how long ago did you download the programe? I have emailed them and rang them they said i will just have to wait until they sort it out.:(

No i have tryed it loads of time, i need the glucofacts deluxe software off there bayer site how long ago did you download the programe? I have emailed them and rang them they said i will just have to wait until they sort it out.:(

I downloaded it the day I got my USB 🙂

I downloaded the software with no problems in early March - Glucofacts Deluxe 2.05. I could email you the file if you like - it's fairly large though (14Mb) and I've tried zipping it but exe files don't compress much so the zip file is nearly the same size. Let me know if you want me to send it.🙂

I downloaded the software with no problems in early March - Glucofacts Deluxe 2.05. I could email you the file if you like - it's fairly large though (14Mb) and I've tried zipping it but exe files don't compress much so the zip file is nearly the same size. Let me know if you want me to send it.🙂

yes please if you dont mind 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back