Bayer contour strip users....

Status
Not open for further replies.

aymes

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I just went to pick up my prescription. They were only able to give me half my test strips, they said there is a manufacturing problem and they're not sure when they'll have more in. I've got no idea if it's a local distribution issue, or a wider problem but just thought I'd post on here in case it is an issue anywhere else. Probably worth putting orders in nice and early than wish running lower and not being able to get any quickly!

Cheers Aymes, will bear that in mind but on Monday there weren't any issues with the pharmacy I used in Eastbourne. Perhaps a call to Bayer is worth making?

not had any issues as yet, but my pharmacy is too rubbish to tell me if there are actually problems :/ I quite often only get half...but that's for different reasons. Thanks for the heads up though.

Thanks Aymes i dont use them but my uncle does

Aymes my pharmacy told me that a few weeks ago, so I rang Bayer and they said they aren't having any problems - give them a call to see what's going on.

I picked up mine fine this week.

This happened to me a few months back but the pharmacy got a supply in within a week - I think there are sometimes distribution problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back