Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
7am 7.1
8am 7.2
9am 7.1
10am 7.0
11 am 6.5
12pm 5.8 thank my change from .725 to .750 is deffo right for me

if get opertunity tommr do Basal 12:6pm finally it all starting to fall into place after 9 very hard weeks 🙂

Wow they look spot on! 🙂

Brilliant results - very envious

That's fantastic, well done🙂

Thanx all 🙂🙂 going to try 12;6pm tommrw but will all depend if i get chance to do it and BG ok cum 11.30 then wee do it but he its only taken me 8 weeks to do this one ha ha ha

Great work - that'll give you a brilliant stable basis for everything else (well untuil it changes that is 🙄 :D)

2.45am BG 5.5 went back to bed However what happend cum 8 am this morning BG 11.4 :confused::confused: had correct carbs last night. Do you think iv gone Hypo and had wee rebound????

2.45am BG 5.5 went back to bed However what happend cum 8 am this morning BG 11.4 :confused::confused: had correct carbs last night. Do you think iv gone Hypo and had wee rebound????

Not sure - it's possible I suppose - but then again it could have just been a gradual rise.

I was particularly interested in a recent thread on here where all the people who use CGM full time said that in all their years of CGM use they have not seen an overnight hypo-rebound happen to them (even though before CGM they believed it happened in them).

I think we just have to live with the fact that sometimes it isn;t an exact science, and that all sorts of variables are in play other than the few simple(!) ones (eg food/carbs/exercise/alcohol) that we try to control

I just find it very strange when just done Basal Test I know carbs were correct no Alcohol, dont drink, didnt do exercise Diabetes is sometimes very difficult to understand. lol lol lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back