Bank holiday feeding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharron1

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Food always goes a little ott at Bank Holidays. Not a dramatic change in actual food but a few more carb. So, an increase in almonds,water melon and avocado. A few more squares of milk chocolate (left over easter eggs) that sort of thing. I test myself after and a slight increase with numbers coming in at 6.0 6.7. Can live with that as it is holiday treat. But it is interesting that such a slight increase in carbs can change numbers from the usual 5.5-5.9.

Ho hum back to normal eating regime tomorrow.

Hope you all have a pleasant BH.

Thank you.

This is a bank holiday I'd prefer not to have as I tested positive this morning! I sent my son out for the groceries and asked him to get me a small white Toastie loaf...reason being is that if I feel sick like my partner did, the only thing I can eat is unbuttered white toast. I should probably test after it but frankly it seems like too much of a chore the way I feel 😱
So you enjoy your treats Sharron, and well done on such excellent results 🙂 x

This is a bank holiday I'd prefer not to have as I tested positive this morning! I sent my son out for the groceries and asked him to get me a small white Toastie loaf...reason being is that if I feel sick like my partner did, the only thing I can eat is unbuttered white toast. I should probably test after it but frankly it seems like too much of a chore the way I feel 😱
So you enjoy your treats Sharron, and well done on such excellent results 🙂 x
Oh nooo positive for the dread Covid I presume. I did my LFT this afternoon and kept on peeking but thankfully it was negative .

Hope you feel better soon .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back