Bang!

Status
Not open for further replies.

smile4loubie

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
after bloods being at 4-6 all week and having to half my insulin dose BANG i get a completely random 15! This is why i need a pump! :(:confused:😱

Good luck withthe pump. I'm on tablets and hate the randomness and not being in complete control of what happens to me.

after bloods being at 4-6 all week and having to half my insulin dose BANG i get a completely random 15! This is why i need a pump! :(:confused:😱

Hey Lou,

It's great on a pump. A few days ago I managed near perfect bloods (bar two hypos). The next day I managed several highs. I suppose it's just teething problems and they'll be ironed out soon.

Tom

SHHHHH Tom =P lol Im already jealous you don't need to rub it in lol xx

I hate the fact that one day my blood sugars can be good and the next they are all over the place it's just so frustrating especially when your doing and eating the same things. I hope you get your wish for a pump 🙂
xx

Wish enough an thou shall receive!
I hope you do get it.

lou - i bet on a pump you'd get those random highs too. sometimes even if we have everything balanced perfectly, the diabetes fairy will throw in a high, just to confuse us 😱

Im in the middle of a random Hypo now. I just don't know whats going on.

I just had one of those. I thought I had just got a major dose of the munchies and ate a cereal bar. Then I checked my level to see how much insulin I needed and I was at 3.3. No symptoms at all. That is 3 hypos and a 15 for me so far today - not good at all :-((

Poor baby

I just had one of those. I thought I had just got a major dose of the munchies and ate a cereal bar. Then I checked my level to see how much insulin I needed and I was at 3.3. No symptoms at all. That is 3 hypos and a 15 for me so far today - not good at all :-((

Poor baby

i hate those days :( hugs!

Poor baby

Awww I hope your ok. Ive been 7 -9 all day then out of no where 3.5!

I've just had a 3.5 too. Though in my case its probably because I have been clearing leaves and doing pruning in the garden.

Lou did the nurses ever get back to you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back