Bags under my eyes , excessive urination

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taffyboyslim

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
I have these the last few years ....are these possibly a symtom of diabetes and is there anything I can do to mange them ?

I suffer with stress and anxiety a lot so maybe it's to do with that ?

Increased urination can accompany elevated BG levels, as the kidneys will attempt to flush out the glucose by encouraging you to drink more. Generally this happens when BG levels go over the ‘renal threshold’ of about 10mmol/L

This can also lead to increased thirst… and possibly dehydration - which aren’t great for the complexion. Though I’ve not heard many commenting on bags under their eyes.

How are your stress and sleep levels?

Sometimes things aren’t due to one simple, single cause, but are a combination of effects building up from several things we are living with combining and interacting together?

Increased urination can accompany elevated BG levels, as the kidneys will attempt to flush out the glucose by encouraging you to drink more. Generally this happens when BG levels go over the ‘renal threshold’ of about 10mmol/L

This can also lead to increased thirst… and possibly dehydration - which aren’t great for the complexion. Though I’ve not heard many commenting on bags under their eyes.

How are your stress and sleep levels?

Sometimes things aren’t due to one simple, single cause, but are a combination of effects building up from several things we are living with combining and interacting together?
Thank you . My stress levels and the way I cope with them have always been a problem . I might see my gp for a face to face chat .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back