Bad weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annimay

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
I've just had a bingey (and boozy) weekend. I've felt really down for a few weeks - very weepy etc. When I feel like that I just want to eat and I shouldn't really do that now.

Don't want to know what my BS is - don't care right now anyway! I've just resigned from being diabetic - who do I send the letter to?

Sorry to hear your having it bad at the moment annimay, if i can just tell you what i did about 5 month ago, I got to the stage where i said right i have had enough of this diabetes i just want to forget i was ever diagnosed, so i hid away my pills,stopped testing and basically binged, it made me feel great at first but then i began to feel awful and had to go to the doctors in the end where they changed my medication and got me back on the striaght and narrow, i think it is only human for it t get to you as it does all of us but you must remember only you are with your body 24/7 and your the only one who can know how you feel.Have you got a family member who you can talk to or a partner who you can sit down with and tell how you feel, if not and you feel more comfortable in here then anytime you need us just message and someone will be there for you x x

keep your chin up anni all of us are here for you .

Last edited:
Sure Anita, just fill in the form and send it off telling the medical exemption people that you don't have the exempting condition any more!

http://www.diabetessupport.co.uk/boards/showthread.php?t=5455&highlight=exemption

Simples! If only...
meerkat1.jpg

I've just had a bingey (and boozy) weekend. I've felt really down for a few weeks - very weepy etc. When I feel like that I just want to eat and I shouldn't really do that now.

Don't want to know what my BS is - don't care right now anyway! I've just resigned from being diabetic - who do I send the letter to?

Im there too. Completely!!!!

We all get down sometimes and don't give a *&"! what happens and get the weepies. I'm told it is one of the unfortunate side effects of diabetes. Do you find the cold dark days affect you too?

At the moment I am feeling a bit tearfull, ut I find it helps to come here because others will understand, and it helps to be able to tell someone else how I'm feeling.

I hope you are feeling happier soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back