Bad Foot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sleepless night for me too. I hope they get you sorted quickly, and make you more comfortable.

aww sorry sharpwaa, ive only just seen this!

I really hope everything is ok and the hospital are looking after you xxx

I hope you are better. You did the right thing getting help. Let us know how you get on.

Hi sharpwaa, Hope you get sorted at the hospital and feel better soon. Let us all know how you are doing. x x

Help ma boab! Sharpwaa, very sorry to hear about this - hopefully they can get you on some intravenous antibiotics that might do the job better than oral ones. Wishing you a full and speedy recovery!🙂

hi there sharpaa hope you get it sored at hospital , wishing you a speedy recovery x

Just woke up with unbelievable neuropathy pain, whole body on fire. Checked foot, 2 x normal size. Removed dressings, more ulcers and a bad smell. That's been since July now, 3 x courses anti-bio's, 1 x anti-microbials. Ambulance coming soon........got to find clean underwear.😱 Worried now..........:(

Hi Sharpwaa , I hope you got sorted out at the hospital and are feeling better , hopefully they will sort this out properly for you so that you don't have a repeat performance . Let us all know how you are 🙂

Oooh - sounds nasty. Hope you're feeling better soon, and that your undies didn't let you down! 😉

xx

Generally, topical treaments, dressings and bandaging are very important in ulcer healing - IV antibiotics are not necessarily better than oral antibiotics. Hope the hospital can sort out both your ulcer and your pain, Sharpwaa.

Just woke up with unbelievable neuropathy pain, whole body on fire. Checked foot, 2 x normal size. Removed dressings, more ulcers and a bad smell. That's been since July now, 3 x courses anti-bio's, 1 x anti-microbials. Ambulance coming soon........got to find clean underwear.😱 Worried now..........:(

hope you will be feeling better soon lynnex😱

David, glad to hear that you are back out of hospital and that they were able to treat the foot successfully, but sorry to hear that the neuropathy is permanent. I hope that there is some way they can reduce the pain for you - it is indeed a warning to us all not to become complacent.

Thanks for updating us🙂

Glad to hear you are home. I hope there is something that can be done about the pain. Some people say pain management courses help, so it may be worth chatting to your GP or practice nurse about doing one? I know gentle exercises, visulisation and meditation don't work for everyone.

glad to hear your home and your foot was treat x sorry regarding the permanent neuropathy, rest up

Glad to hear the treatment in hossy relieved the swelling (there's a joke there somewhere!) - sorry to hear your foot will never be 'as new' again.

xx

Hi David , I'm glad to hear you are home and your foot it back to it normal size. Bad news about the Neuropathy :(I hope they have sorted out some decent pain relief for you and you are being followed up by the Hospital. This is a warning to us all to keep our levels in check.

I'm glad you're back home and still in one piece. Neuropathy sounds dreadful, is there really no help for it?

Well you sound in high spirits so thats good.
Not good at jokes i'm afraid, i'll leave that for the comics amongst us!
Julie x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back