Bad Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzydi

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I woke low and felt quite ill. Sorted myself out, set of late to work and arrived late. Boss took one look at me and told me to go home. Took my car keys of me, gave me 20 pound and called me a cab.

I sneaked my laptop home with me, and worked till it gave up the ghost. I forgot my power pack. Had to go to gp this after noon for flu jab and collect prescription. Had to walk to gp as I had no car.

Checked in at reception for jab and asked for prescription. Only thing on it was needles. No insulin, metformin, folio acid or testing strips. Got receptionist to sort while I had jab. Nearly got it right - only 1 box of testing strips instead of 2. Grrr

Anyway walked home which took me 20 minutes, took coat of and went to get prescription out of back pocket. I stuffed it in there so I would not lose it out of coat pocket.

Guess what ! I had lost the prescription walking home. Called gp to see if I dropped in there. No !! Receptionist said she would have to speak to gp to see if they would re do. So I thought I'd better back track and see if I could find.15 mins later spotted couple and the woman had what looked like a prescription in her hand. I asked if she had found it and Yes it was mine.

15 mins back home which made it hour and half since I first went out. Got into the house and guess what! Another bloody hypo.

Can my day get any worse ............:confused:

I'm sorry to hear that you've had such a bad day. I hope that it gets much better for you.

Di, hope you have a restful evening and are feeling much better tomorrow.

sounds like you have a grat boss there!

Hope you start to feel better soon 🙂

Unlucky!

Sometimes it seems that the harder we try to make it perfect, the worse it becomes....

Hope u rest well this evening.

Bet ur gonna pick yourself up tmrw and make the most of the next day

hope you have a better evening and feel better soon take care.

Di we have spoke in PMs but just wanted to say hope tonight is a little less stressful, you have a good boss there he is certainly better then some bosses, that would not care.

Pleased you got your prescription back one less stress x

Di we have spoke in PMs but just wanted to say hope tonight is a little less stressful, you have a good boss there he is certainly better then some bosses, that would not care.

Pleased you got your prescription back one less stress x

I'm having a relaxing eve, hubby is at the football and I'm watching tv.

I just can't get over how dumb I've been today lol. Suppose days like today are allowed now and again.

Thanks for the pm earlier it means a lot x

Hope you have a better day tomorrow Di :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back