Bad day-my fault

Status
Not open for further replies.

gail2

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Pronouns
She/Her
its my own fault i also have mental health issues and things in that field are not 100% at the moment Well this morning i kicked the traces over got a can of ordinary coca-cola got home and stuffed my face with it😡 a stupid thing to do i know, i should know better result bg now 21 how could i have been so stupid
Just wondered if there was anyone else on here who has a mental health issue and finds its very connected with how there bg levels are. Im sure there are links

Hi Gail

Sorry to hear you had a bad day. I don't have mental health issues but I find my Bg levels definitely affect my mood, if it is high, low or fluctuating I get very moody, and I feel better if they are stable. Have your BGs returned to normal since you posted?

hi Lizzie bs now 19 so its going down a bit that will teach me

Hi I hope you are feeling better. I don't have mental health issues, but my sugar levels affect my moods too. I get very irratable with those around me and the raging antisocials. My down fall is chocolate.

Hi Gail,
I think there is definitely a connection between your sugar levels and your mood- and i'm a man admitting that!
If you don't care what your sugar levels are then you may not get too bothered if they're all over the place. If, like most of us, you do care, then it's natural to get upset/cross/even a bit down when you have trouble with control, which we all do sometimes. That does not mean you're unusual or mad of whatever; i think most of us feel like this a lot but we don't acknowledge it. People around us do notice though. I know this from many years experience.
So, don't be upset with yourself. It's absolutely normal to feel like this sometimes.🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back