Back on it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyclemanc

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1.5 LADA
Hi All

First proper cycle commute into work this morning.

First time in almost 2 years!!!!

Can feel the old me coming back.

Have a great day everyone, enjoy yourselves while I make cornflakes!! Hahaha

Wow, well done you! I remember you were worried about hypos etc, but you obviously coped so that is brilliant. What's next?

I did my worst ever 5k time yesterday (I blame hurricane Erik!) but it was still good to get out and do something active. Tomorrrow morning I'm going to go swimming before work, should set me up for the day!

Wow, well done you! I remember you were worried about hypos etc, but you obviously coped so that is brilliant. What's next?

I did my worst ever 5k time yesterday (I blame hurricane Erik!) but it was still good to get out and do something active. Tomorrrow morning I'm going to go swimming before work, should set me up for the day!

Thanks. Almost got it bang on. Ended up with a hypo 15 mins after getting home this evening so added bit of fuel needed but hey I finally got back out on it. Lol.

Enjoy your swim in

Hi All

First proper cycle commute into work this morning.

First time in almost 2 years!!!!

Can feel the old me coming back.

Have a great day everyone, enjoy yourselves while I make cornflakes!! Hahaha

Fantastic. Well done. 🙂

Thanks. Almost got it bang on. Ended up with a hypo 15 mins after getting home this evening so added bit of fuel needed but hey I finally got back out on it. Lol.

Enjoy your swim in

Always a bit of trial and error involved. Just have a bowl of cornflakes before you set off back - although you're probably sick of the sight of them! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back