Back from Holiday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proudspirit

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Hi Guys, have a been missed?
Well had a great week away, ate very well but evening bloods were in the 15's, it was very hot though. Could it have been the beer? I normally drink wine but wne the quiz nearly every night and won a jug of beer, well it would be rude not to drink it!

Shingles hasn't bothered me really apart from remembering to take tablets! and it hasn't spread so thats good.

Diet starts tomorrow ( cant today as no "good" food in house) want to lose 5stone!😱

Northerner i see your race total is nearly there, just a few more ?s.. good luck.

Hope you are all well,

Julie xx

hi Julie and welcome back glad you had a great hold x , sorry to hear about the bs's maybe it was the heat like you say hun, good luck with the diet and hope you hit the target weight x

Hi Julie! Glad to hear that you had such a good time!🙂 The BG readings are in the past now, so don't worry about them. Sounds like you are really motivated to start losing weight, so best of luck!🙂

I'm very pleased with the sponsorship I have received - it's a real motivation to do well!:D

Welcome home Julie, probably was the beer but as Northener said tis in the past. Good luck with the "diet" hope it goes well and you stick at it as best as you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back