B s 70

Status
Not open for further replies.

rosie1

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Hi all my d nurse said my blood test was very high in 70s she says it should be in the 50s is this right

Hi.

Ideally it should be below 42 to be in the normal (non-diabetic) range but low 50s would be a reasonable target to reduce risk of complications.
How do you manage your diabetes? Have you been given medication and if so what and have you made any dietary/ lifestyle changes to help reduce your glucose levels, as this is really important too in helping to manage your diabetes.

I take sukkarto 500 mg 2 twice daily
Have you also made some dietary changes to help with achieving a more normal blood glucose level.
People even in the prediabetes zone 42mmol/l - 47mmol/l would be encouraged to make some changes to their diet, primarily looking to reduce carbohydrates they have.

Have you also made some dietary changes to help with achieving a more normal blood glucose level.
People even in the prediabetes zone 42mmol/l - 47mmol/l would be encouraged to make some changes to their diet, primarily looking to reduce carbohydrates they have.
No I don’t know how
What else can I eat if you won’t a sandwich

No I don’t know how
What else can I eat if you won’t a sandwich
Salad, soup, leftovers from dinner, half a sandwich with some veg sticks or a salad/soup could all be used as lunch instead of a sandwich

I can’t eat a lot of salad as Tom give me gas and salad not going to fill me up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back