Awol lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

scootdevon

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Soz i havent been on recently due to moving and having no internet at the mo, im just waiting on sky to send me my router which can take up to 10 to 14 working days after tv package has been installed (yay more crap to watch on tv lol) hopefully soon i'll be able to ditch going on my iphone for surfing etc cos its sloooooow lol anyways tc ttyl soon cheers n beers :D

Welcome back x

hope you get better service then we did when we went over to sky we had to wait over a month before we got online and our phone service... we got tele first that was quick then got phone 2 weeks later then finaly got internet 2-4 weeks after that.. was a joke

can u not go wired with ethernet cable.........?

Ty steffie hopefully it'll be quicker lol

Nope no phone service until sky sorts it out with reopening the bt socket

Hi Scott, welcome back. We missed you.

We have Sky for the TV and it is brilliant, loads more stuff not to watch. They must be busy with the internet to take that long to get the router. When we got Virgin put in it was us who held them up as we needed to make sure some one was home, but it only took about a week.

The fun of moving ehy!🙄

Hope your back up and running sharpish!

Rossi 🙂

Ty caroline normally im too busy to come on the forum on my iphone but work was quiet today, hopefully it wont be too long till i get back online properly

cheers Duane

Ty rossi hopefully sharpish but not needle sharpish though lol 😱

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back