Awesome BG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigpurpleduck

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi all,

Well! The last 36 hours have been amazing!

5.8, 5.2, 4.5, 4.2, 4.4, 8.9 (post-food), 4.6, 7.5 (post-food), 7.9 (post-food), 6.2, 8.4 (post-food), 6.3, 5.3, 6.4 (post-food), 4.9.

😱

I'm slightly confused, as I haven't changed anything for over a week. Superbly elated nonetheless!

Go me :D

Wow Emma, that's amazing!!! well done! I can't imagine how happy you must be feeling :D

hope it keeps up for a long while yet 🙂

There the results I would be happy with, post meal and all............

I hope you can maintain them..................🙂

Emma that is super dooper long may it continue hun.

Well done.

I was only diagnosed 3 weeks ago with Diabetes 2 but from this short time i have been on this forums and am only just starting to understand a little bit about Diabetes. We all seem to have strange weeks when nothing seems to go right and then a few days later people get results like yours and life is good .................long may good results continue for you🙂

OK, just don't move. DON'T DO ANYTHING. I don't want you to do anything to ruin those excellent numbers! 🙂

Andy

Thanks guys! Grinning like a cheshire cat over here, lol.

This afternoon have had two 7.6s, post-food, and so the trend continues!

This is the first time I can remember my BG ever being this good!

Well done, lovely lot of results..

It seems that Auntiy Flow has packed her bags and gone on her hols...

Perhaps on AF's next visit, set up a second profile with the settings you have now, so you can tackle AF's stubonness? The when's she's legged it you just return to this currant profile?

Aunty Flows visits can be like switching a switch on and off arriving and departing..

Terrific numbers Emma, I know how great it can make you feel to see such consistently good figures! Long may they continue! 🙂

yeah ellie's right, i have hgh sug's just before aunt flo, then low sug's the week after, then 2 weeks of " normal" before i start again. i have 3 diff basal rates depending on cycle. sorry if tmi, bloomin women!

Ah well, it was nice while it lasted. Fasting BG before dinner 8.4, 2 hours post-dinner 12.4.

At least I know it's possible for me to hit the targets now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back