Aviva Nano meters in Boots #7.79

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tezzz

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I saw Accu-chek Aviva Nano meters in my local Boots for #7.79.

Don't know when the offer runs out.

Tez I bought one earlier this week. I have always used Accu check Aviva and loved it.

Nano uses all the same strips etc, so no change to the repeat prescription.

Loving it and at half price a good buy

I've bought myself one of them. It's a dream to use. I love the pre and post meal markers that it has on there. A very useful feature that...

I was only diagnosed last week but really think I should be testing myself - two months with no indication as to how I am doing seems far too long! I was going to buy a monitor this week so I might have look at this one. How much are stripes as I am not going to get them on prescription? Are the monitors more or less the same?

I was only diagnosed last week but really think I should be testing myself - two months with no indication as to how I am doing seems far too long! I was going to buy a monitor this week so I might have look at this one. How much are stripes as I am not going to get them on prescription? Are the monitors more or less the same?

Hi lynda prices vary fron about ?15-?25 depending wherre you get them a few on here use ebay for them, most monitors are simlier the one i have is very basic but it does the job.

If you already have a meter you can get a free upgrade from the manufacturer.

I recently got a free upgrade from my old Accu-Chek Compact.

The strips aren't cheap. 30 quid for 50 in the chemists. Cheaper on Ebay.

If you don't want to handle lancets the Aviva Nano has a Multiclix system where you get 6 in a small cassette.

If you want a free nano then try phoning Accu-chek on 0800 701000 and quote offer code C0809 from Sweet magazine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back