Austrian GP This Weekend

MikeyBikey

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
It's surprising how quickly a fortnight passes. I think it is all the appointments I have rather than the sleep inducing football and political debate!

Between the races these days it seems to have become even more of a soap opera. Will Riccardo go (I suspect so as he is probably the only person who thinks he is a future race winner). Was Lewis's car sabotaged by Mercedes I think it more likely that Bottas's or George's was at some stage particularly when it looked like he was going to win when he stood in when Lewis had Covid. Also Brad Pitt is filming an F1 movie for release in a year's time. As he is old enough to be Fernando's dad I I hope we will not be asked to believe the unbelievable! Lewis also stars as himself.

Austria is one of the Sprint Weekends which I do not particularly enjoy. I think it is all nonsense to bring in more TV advertising revenue like 3-pert qualifying. I much preferred it when if you messed up in the early runs you could work on the car for 45 minutes and come back for another go! But then I started watching when James Hunt drove for Hesketh! 🙂

Wow! You have quite an International doctor's surgery MikeyBikey 😛

Back