ATS cap

Status
Not open for further replies.

jj10125

Hello,

Sorry if this is the wrong place.

Does anyone know where I can buy an ATS cap for the Accu-Chek Fastclix? Have emailed them but really slow! Not had any luck finding one.

Thank you in advance.

Have you phoned them? Might be quicker. Not sure what’s different about the cap though other than it’s clear so you can see the site you’re pricking in.

Is there a reason you are having difficulty pricking fingers?

Have you phoned them? Might be quicker. Not sure what’s different about the cap though other than it’s clear so you can see the site you’re pricking in.

Is there a reason you are having difficulty pricking fingers?
Thank you for your reply Lucyr,
Prior to being diagnosed diabetic, I had really bad needle phobia due to some abuse I experienced when younger involving needles. Come pretty far with regular blood work! But finger pricking is something I've always struggled with - oddly enough I can do ATS's < don't ask!

Been told that the ATS cap helps produce more blood for the sample vs the normal cap?

Have you phoned them?
That's what they advise:
Yes, it can be used for alternate site testing (AST) by using the specially designed AST cap. Please refer to the user instructions for details of when it is appropriate to use AST and suitable puncture sites. We do not recommend AST with the Accu-ChekAviva Expert bolus advisor system. To obtain an AST cap please contact the Accu-Chek Customer Careline.​

Apologies, I misremembered. It was actually one of my Caresens meters that came with an AST cap that I didn't know what it was! So I'm afraid no good for the Fastclix & the Fastclix I have doesn't have one in the box.

Ah! Sorry for typo.
Apologies, I misremembered. It was actually one of my Caresens meters that came with an AST cap that I didn't know what it was! So I'm afraid no good for the Fastclix & the Fastclix I have doesn't have one in the box.
You're a legend for even checking.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back