At last!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freddie99

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I've just been told today by the DSN that the consultant is applying for funding this week. Went to see my DSN in my tea break at work! Break open the bubbly and clear Mr Cockup out of the guest room!

wooooooooooooooooo
At last some good news Tom xx

My pump training date is right at the end of next month, six weeks away if I recall correctly. I then get the real thing a fortnight later.

Brilliant news Tom!

Really glad to hear they have given you a proper date at last! What a relief. It will be worth it when it happens, eventually!

Well done for standing your corner.

Lou

Brilliant news Tom!

Really glad to hear they have given you a proper date at last! What a relief. It will be worth it when it happens, eventually!

Well done for standing your corner.

Lou

They'd already booked the dates but hadn't got my the funding which is what really got to me. False promises and all that.

Thats great news Tom mi lad, hope there are no more hiccups along the way.
Any thoughts on a name for your pump yet??

Thats great news Tom mi lad, hope there are no more hiccups along the way.
Any thoughts on a name for your pump yet??

I'm thinking of going with The Eagle. It lands on the twelth of April... That and I'm a fair bit of a Jack Higgins fan. Actually, on that note I think I will name it after the lead character (played well by Michael Caine in the film), his name will be Kurt.

I'm thinking of going with The Eagle. It lands on the twelth of April... That and I'm a fair bit of a Jack Higgins fan. Actually, on that note I think I will name it after the lead character (played well by Michael Caine in the film), his name will be Kurt.

kurt so its definately a male pimp opps mean pump!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back