Are any medical professionals here able to answer a quick question please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilLady

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Sorry this is on the back of another post that only received one response.

I am a 36 year old type 2 diabetic, well controlled, managing through diet and metformin, last HBA1C was 44, I have very low blood pressure, cholesterol is fine, no other medical issues. Do I fall into any of these categories? I don't believe I do.

• patients with diseases affecting organs or organ systems in an acute phase or with evident functional deficits;
  • patients with severe autoimmune diseases;
  • immunosuppressed patients.

No one here can give professional medical advice. You don’t sound like you meet any of those though. Why do you ask?

Thank you. I am just looking for general advice or confirmation on something I think I already know.
There is a cosmetic treatment I'd like to have that is apparently not suitable for diabetics. But the contradictions published by the pharmacy company seem to be for type 1s. Thanks

But the contradictions published by the pharmacy company seem to be for type 1s
looking online it’s not suitable for diabetics because of the complication risks in diabetics. Those would be the same for t1 and t2, things like not healing as well potentially affect t2 more than t1 to be honest since at least T1s can adjust insulin to ensure good bgs which T2s can’t unless on MDI insulin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back