Appointments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Estellaa

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
What complete and utter fools.
got letters today saying that i have yet another appointment in january, then one in december and i know i have one this month not sure when.
then i get another letter saying that all the times have to be changed.
how very annoying i wish they would make there minds up.
First time i made appointments and they had to cancel them, i think i have missed one.
AND they keep giving them to me on the days when i have college which involves me ringing the hospital up and getting sent to different places ?? and then i end up having a go at the lady :|
sometimes the NHS needs help 😡

I've had similar runarounds :( Last year, my annual review was changed from July to October, and this year I got a letter 5 days AFTER my annual review appointment telling me it was cancelled - luckily, a lady had taken it upon herself to phone everyone to tell us the clinic was closing, otherwise I would have turned up.

I appreciate it must be very difficult to plan these things, since you never know in advance just how many people you may need to cater for, but you'd think they could at least get the things booked far in advance better organised!

I got a surprise last night. I'd been home about 5 minutes when the phone went and it was the receptionist at my doctors asking what I was doing about the flu jab. It is now booked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back