Apple Watch help please !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ingy4

Relationship to Diabetes
Carer/Partner
Good afternoon, our T1D is going to high /upper school in September and we are trying to make thins as simple as can be for her as she suffers from anxiety.
So we have brought a reconditioned Apple Watch Series 4 to go with with iPhone 7. Which she scans her libre2 with - just for her alarms.

I have asked the watch to mirror her phone and she is alarming and it is coming up on her phone but not on her watch. I am soooo stuck. Her phone calls are coming though as is her txt messages but not her alarms.

Can anyone help please ???

I have an Apple Watch but can’t answer your question, I suggest you contact Apple Support, they are so helpful, it’s a FF number or you can arrange a call back, it’s is probably just something you haven’t added, good luck

Welcome @Ingy4 and thanks for the tag @Inka.
Unfortunately, I have no experience of iPhone (I am an Android) and do not use a smartphone.
Sadly, I cannot help.
Good luck.

Hi as far as i know the best way to get the Libre to display on the watch is to download Shugga you can run this simultaneously with Libre link. You will have to use the Shugga alarms though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back