App with dsn

Status
Not open for further replies.

superstu21

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Hi All

Sorry its been a while been really busy at work and sorting wedding plans.

Had app with DSN. was really good my average blood sugar has dropped from 18-20 down to a more respectable 10-12 which to be honest i am over the moon with. she has told me although its a little high we shouldnt drop them to quickly because doing that can cause similai problems to them being high.

have another 5 apps with her as we are doing the dafne stuff now without doing the proper course as its not that easy to get on a course here.

Have discussed pumping with her to and she says we need to do carb counting and get my sugars lower and stable properly and then it might be an option, means being referred to king college hosp but probably worth it

stuart

Hi Stuart, glad to hear that the appointment went well! Congratulations on getting the levels down too, I'm sure it won't be long before they start to get closer to a 'normal' range, especially now you are being taught carb-counting.🙂

Glad you did so well with the DSN. I found I got more out of the one I saw in half an hour than in the whole of the last three years from my doctor.

Good news Stu , keep those levels dropping !! 🙂🙂🙂🙂

Good news! Keep up the good work! Keep us posted! 🙂🙂

Hi Stu.

Thats great news on the results, well done, keep it up

Heidi
🙂

Brilliant. Certainly going in the right direction, great achievement. Good news about the carb counting as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back