Apology from Me to Katie

Status
Not open for further replies.

sasha1

Relationship to Diabetes
Parent
Hi All

I would like to apologise to Katie over the forum...publically.

The other day I replied to Katie in the cinema thread. Quite frankly my reply to katie was bang out of order and in fact rude. Nor did I have the decency to reply back to katie after she re posted.

I have no excuse for my behaviour towards Katie...other than that day as some many be aware I had a lot going on...that is still no justification for what I did.

I would like to say that I have apologised to Katie over pm...and Katie has thankfully accepted the apology.....I appreciate this Katie big time...your a star and a compassionate and understanding person. A few others are aware of my apology to Katie.

On that note it seems fitting for me to apologise over the forum directly to Katie.

Sorry again Katie for any upset I caused you with my reply...Please keep the pm's coming..You are a great friend..🙂

Love
Heidi
xx🙂

Honstly Heidi, there is no need to apologise. I completely understand why you responded like that now that I know your situation. My first comment wasn't very thoughtful, so i'm not surprised you got upset, and i'm sorry for that!

I'm just glad you came back to the forum :D Just about to send you a PM 😉

Katie xx

Awww Heidi , and Twin !! stop it , :D good to see alot of love going round !! hehe wheres mine eh ?? :confused:

Heidi I appreciate your public apology. I think diabetes can be very stressful and cause raw emotions which make us likely to react. I am glad you are sticking with the forum, it would have been a shame to see you go.

I don't think that any more can be added to this thread so I will close it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back