everydayupsanddowns

Administrator
Staff member
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello

Apologies for the slight hiccup on the forum this morning.

It has gone to have a little nap, and is feeling much better now.

:D

Hello

I'm glad it's feeling much better 🙂

It deserves a nap every once it a while.

Weirdly 🙂rolleyes🙂 I don't seem to have even noticed that ....... :D

Just learnt something - I typed an Open bracket, then the 'Roll eyes' smiley, then the Close bracket. It has shown as above post.

I doubt I'll remember that, but there you go!

I even tried going through the main site, but it still did not work. I just put it down to one of those things that happen from time to time.

Hello

It was doing it yesterday too. I can’t remember exactly when it started but I couldn’t get on the forum for hours.

Im glad it’s all sorted after it’s nap :D

It is better to have a forum wobble , than the bombardment of spam posts we used to get in the early hours on a regular basis.

Hello @trophywench here's something else you can learn today.
If you hover your cursor over an emoji it names it and shows you which characters to type to produce it :D .

Last edited:
Well OK but I can never remember those, as neither of used grew up using a computer for leisure, only business and when inviting mates to eg book a weekend away with us, the letter head stated Salts Horrific Holidays in red, in that Horror font that dripped blood whilst Pete printed things commercially and though he certainly had a floppy with 1001 Fonts on it, Fonts were and still are serious things not toys that you play with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back