Apolgies for the continued absences

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlisonM

Much missed Moderator
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1.5 LADA
Apologies for the continued absences

I've just spent the weekend in hospital because 'they' took me off too many meds and I had a wee hiccup with my heart. NOTHING SERIOUS! Honest. My pulse was racing and they couldn't get it down so I was taken in for a bit so they could monitor me more closely. I had woken up on Saturday in some pain and taken a couple of pain killers which seem to have been the trigger for whatever was going on. Result is, I'm back on the heart pills and feeling much better but you know me, if I can find another complication, I will. Do you think I could turn this saga into a soap?

Last edited:
Alison what a nightmare your having hun so sorry to hear of your hospital stint hun.It must be so nerve racking for you all this poor health,hope the heart pills are a sucsess hun xxhugsxx

I hope you are feeling better now, it is good you were able to get help and get things sorted.

My fingers are firmly crossed for you Alison. I hope that's it for you, complication wise.

If you want to turn it into a soap, then I'll be matron ordering you to "Get 'outa my hospital" in a loud eastender type accent! 🙂

Andy

Sorry to hear of your troubles, hope you are feeling better now, x

Crumbs! Hope you're feeling much better now! 🙂

Hope you're felling lots better Alison 🙂

Hi Alison, sorry to hear about your poorly health. I hope you feel better really soon.

Oh dear, you're not having much fun at the moment!

Well done for staying positive. Hope you feel better soon.

You could turn this into a top selling soap and make a fortune!! Hope you feel much better soon. Lots of virtual hugs x

Sounds like you have had a horrible time of it - so glad they got you sorted out and things have settled again.🙂Bev

You poor thing, you have been through so much recently. Hope that's the end of it now and you can keep well and out of hospital.xx

Hi Ally,

just noticed your post glad you got sorted out I had sent you a pm before I read this you are going through the mill !

Lanzlady

Really sorry to hear that you've had even more to deal with Alison, thank goodness it is something they quickly identified and gave the right treatment for. Hope that's the last of the medical dramas! 🙂

You are having a rough time of it. I hope that you are feeling better and you have no more medical adventures.

(((Hugs))) Alison, hope you are feeling better xx

Hope you're feeling much better very soon! xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back