Anyone up for another "Guess The HbA1c" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelenP

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Got my results back from my tests last week, anyone interested in having a guess??

Three months ago my HbA1c was 13.2. My Cholesterol was 4.4.

xx

Oooh yeah 9.7 ?!??
Cholesteral confuses me so I'm not gonna guess that one:confused:

10.2?

it won't let me post anything shorter than 10 characters???:

The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Hmm... 9.2 and 4.3?

9.0 and 4.4

Last edited:
Well, nobody wins the prize!!

I am really chuffed with myself (is it okay to be?? I'd hate to be big-headed, lol), as my HbA1c is now...................

6.5 WOOHOO!!

My cholesterol is now...............

3.9 YEEHARR!!

Plus I now weigh about one and a half stone less than I did 3 months ago! Still blimmin' enormous, but on the right road at least!!

Of course, I've had help from the ol' Metformin, but I HAVE worked pretty hard with the new 'diet' to get all me figures heading downwards.

🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

xx

That's brilliant Helen. Well done you.

Thats fantastic, you should be really proud of yourself. Well done you!!

Brilliant Helen! Can I have the prize for being the closest? I did actually think of a number in the 6's, but thought you might be disappointed if it wasn't. My HbA1c at diagnosis was 11.8, but came down to 6.7 after 6 weeks, so I was aware early falls could be dramatic! Weight loss and cholesterol levels great too!

Keep up the good work!🙂

HbA1c is now..6.5 WOOHOO!!

My cholesterol is now.3.9 YEEHARR!!

Plus I now weigh about one and a half stone less than I did 3 months ago! Still blimmin' enormous, but on the right road at least!!
xx

Wowser thats chuffing-tastic well done you! Don't celebrate too hard mind😉

WOW brill all roun helen a BIGGGGG well done

Thanks everyone, I am well pleased. The hard part is gonna be keeping it up (or should I say 'keeping it down' 😛 ) but I'm definitely gonna try!! Probably take time off for good behaviour over Christmas though :D :D

xx
PS Northerner, sure, you can have the 'prize' for being nearest and for secretly guessing a 6 point something, lol.

Well done. Good work. I'm due mine and going to get it done over the next couple of days it was 15 when I was diagnosed about 6 or 7 months ago. Not sure what the cholestorol was but I do remember the doc saying it was good.

Thank you, and good luck for yours! And don't forget to let us know the results!

xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back