Anyone planning a BBQ for the sunny weekend ahead?

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 35955
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love barbecues but unfortunately my hubby and daughter are considerably less keen :(
It also seems like an awful lot of faff just for three of us, one pack of sausages would be enough!

I’ll probably do one or two in the summer, invite some friends and do it the posh way with steaks and salads, yum!

I'll cook breakfast on the BBQ in preference to using the frying pan inside.

I'll cook breakfast on the BBQ in preference to using the frying pan inside.
My partner always says he wishes he could keep the bbq going overnight ready for bacon the next morning!

I live in Scotland. Do I even need to explain why "planning" and "BBQ" shouldn't ever be used in the same sentence? 😛
Depends on whether you are on the east or the west coast, there is over a metres difference in annual rainfall between the two. East Lothian is the driest place in Scotland, and here in Edinburgh it is forecast to be bright and sunny with less than 6% chance of rain 😎

The wind, while not strong, will probably be a bit unpleasant, especially on the beach at Portobello on Sunday, since it will be coming directly off the North Sea. But, if you are somewhere sheltered out of the wind ..... Lets just say i know of a few secret places that fit the bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back