Anyone on OurPath programme? Was in media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chatterbox

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Hi all

Has anyone joined up to the OurPath programme? If so what do you think and is it worth the £145?

What does anyone else think?

Never heard of it either.

There was an arrival in the Daily Mail. I Googled it and it's a full package of support but I'm surprised it's not been mentioned on here as it's being trailed for the NHS.

There was an arrival in the Daily Mail. I Googled it and it's a full package of support but I'm surprised it's not been mentioned on here as it's being trailed for the NHS.
Why has it been removed??? It is being trailed by the NHS???

I got an email saying it had been removed as it was advertising???? I have no interest in marketing it. Just need to know about others who've started it.

I got an email saying it had been removed as it was advertising???? I have no interest in marketing it. Just need to know about others who've started it.
I suspect the site is an advertisement for the service.
Why don't you message Northerner.

My attention was drawn to it as an article in the Daily Mail. It said it was being trailed by the NHS to prevent and manage diabetes. So I took a gander at the website of course. I'd better stop talking about it or I'll be done for promoting it. Though if it's to do with diabetes surely here is the place to look for someone whose tried it?

My attention was drawn to it as an article in the Daily Mail. It said it was being trailed by the NHS to prevent and manage diabetes. So I took a gander at the website of course. I'd better stop talking about it or I'll be done for promoting it. Though if it's to do with diabetes surely here is the place to look for someone whose tried it?
Well, we discuss the pros and cons of things like weight watchers and slimming world on here, so I can't see that discussing it would be banned, why not ask admin @Northerner for clarification?

Well, we discuss the pros and cons of things like weight watchers and slimming world on here, so I can't see that discussing it would be banned, why not ask admin @Northerner for clarification?
There's no problems with discussing the pros and cons of such programs, it's just that we don't allow a direct link, that's all (same goes for WW and SW).

OK @Northerner. I understand it now. Yes I did put a link on to help people find what I was talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back