anyone need some freestyle lite strips?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiv

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
i've got about 30 strips going spare, as i've just switched to the contour usb.

anyone who normally has to pay for them want them? i don't want postage or anything, just a good home for them!!

Yes Please. I was just about to raid eBay again.

I've answered you. Thanks for this.😎

Nice one gals, just a quick Q for you both i thought they strips had now changed over to a new design in a yellow pot, i went and got mine and there in a blue pot and are the old ones grr takes ages now and i need such a big drop of blood now, do you get the new ones all the time ?

Nice one gals, just a quick Q for you both i thought they strips had now changed over to a new design in a yellow pot, i went and got mine and there in a blue pot and are the old ones grr takes ages now and i need such a big drop of blood now, do you get the new ones all the time ?

the last lot i had were the new ones, so i guess they're just getting through the old supplies. i agree the new ones are much better!

the last lot i had were the new ones, so i guess they're just getting through the old supplies. i agree the new ones are much better!

yeah definetly i was getting quite angry that i had to squeeze extra hard on my finger.

I haven't had any new style ones yet, mine are in blue pots too.

That sounds much better Shiv. The ones I have work well for the most part but I do get the odd one that won't suck it up.

The gear arrived in the post this morning. Thanks Shiv. Barring emergencies, these'll keep me going for another two weeks.

fab, glad they got to you okay. pretty good going the post these days, i send them yesterday afternoon!

the post is exemplery until the mangers start acting up 😛🙂

fab, glad they got to you okay. pretty good going the post these days, i send them yesterday afternoon!

I'm so glad I don't live in Streatham any more. The postal service there was atrocious. They'd never have arrived.

Yes, I tried one this morning and I think it's a big improvement. It makes the chance of mucking it up less likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back